A continuing celebration of my favorite Britpop songs. Updated. Enjoy!
![]() |
| Kula Shaker |
01. Travis – “Big Chair” (2007)
02. Arctic Monkeys – “I Bet You Look Good on the Dancefloor” (2006)
03. The Lemonheads – “Mrs. Robinson” (1992)
04. Radiohead “High and Dry” (1995)
05. The Verve – “Lucky Man” (1997)
06. The Verve – “Sonnet” (1997)
07. The Verve – “Velvet Morning” (1997)
08. U2 – “Beautiful Day” (2000)
09. The Cure – “Friday I’m in Love” (1992)
10. Echo & the Bunnymen – “I Want to Be There - When You Come” (1997)
11. Oasis – “She’s Electric” (1995)
12. Snow Patrol – “Chasing Cars” (2006)
13. Travis – “Closer” (2007)
14. Kula Shaker – “Hush” (1996)
15. The Cardigans – “Lovefool” (1996)
16. Keane – “Silenced by the Night” (2012)
17. Oasis – “Champagne Supernova” (1995)
18. Radiohead – “Fake Plastic Trees” (1995)
19. Oasis – “Don’t Look Back in Anger” (1995)
20. Snow Patrol – “Open Your Eyes” (2006)
Listen to the playlist on Spotify...

No comments:
Post a Comment