Tuesday, April 3, 2018

The Brothers Gibb – Part 3

When I was living and working in Zambia some years ago, one of my favorite activities was spending sunny afternoons on my backyard patio listening to The Ultimate Bee Gees while sipping a cold drink, reading my theology books, and watching my two tortoises play in the green grass with the sweet African breeze blowing through the treetops. For me, even the sad Bee Gees songs lend a certain comfort and joy to the listener as if sorrow is just one more color of the human spectrum the brothers recognize and enjoy writing and singing about. Here are some (more) of my favorites. Enjoy!


01. Bee Gees – “Massachusetts” (1967)
02. Bee Gees – “Sound of Love” (1969)
03. Bee Gees – “You Win Again” (1987)
04. Bee Gees – “If I Can’t Have You” (1977)
05. Bee Gees – “You Should Be Dancing” (1976)
06. Bee Gees – “To Love Somebody” (1967)
07. Bee Gees – “More Than a Woman” (1977)
08. Bee Gees – “Guilty (Live)” (1997)
09. Bee Gees – “The Greatest Man in the World” (1971)
10. Bee Gees – “Too Much Heaven” (1978)



Listen to the playlist on Spotify...


No comments:

Post a Comment